[21-2-2012] Period 70:
I. Write the past form of verb belows
15. think-thoughtII. Supply the correct form or tense of verbs in brackets.
1. They usually (paint) paint
their house blue.
2. My dad (buy) bought
a new car two months ago.
3. Nam (help) is helping
his father repair the radio now.
4. I (be) was
very busy last night, so I missed
a good film on TV.
5. He (teach) taught
Math at his school in 1986.III. Make sentences from the following sets of words and phrases.
1. Hoa's father/ work/ than/ Tim's father.
-> Hoa's father works more than Tim's father. (Hoa's father works more hours than Tim's father.)
2. You/ watch TV/ last night?
->Did you watch TV last night?
3. Minh/ feel/ pleased/ after/ dentist/ fix/ tooth.
-> Minh feels happy after the dentist fixed his his tooth.
4. Most children/ scared/ when/ come/ see/ dentist.
-> Most children are scared when they come to see the dentist.
5. Last week/ Hoa/ have/ medical/ check-up.
-> Last week, Hoa had a medical check-up.IV. Read Ba's Diary, then write a passage about what he did yesterday.
- 5:00: get up.
- 5:35: do morning exercises.
- 7:00: eat breakfast.
- 7:30: do homework.
- 11:30: eat lunch.
- 12:30: go to school.
- 6:30: have dinner.
- 8:00: watch TV.
- 9:30: go to bed.